Resources can provide the pillars or the supports that you need to create a beautiful life. Below is not a comprehensive list but a variety of different resources that we have found to be helpful to ourselves and to our clients.
- A Terrible Thing Happened by Margaret M. Holmes: Book to read to a child after any type of upsetting event.
- Insight Timer: An app that has free guided meditations of all types of length.
- Mating in Captivity by Ester Perel: Book when your relationship is suffering from a crisis of passion.
- The Marriage Place Blog: Kim Bowen is an LPC who blogs about marriage and relationship counseling.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Lifeline: Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
Depression and Anxiety
- Therese Bochard Blog: Great blog talking about a variety of mental health issues from a wellness point of view.